International tax planning solutions for global businesses
PDR knows the challenges and intricacies that can arise with our U.S. domestic tax laws. Your U.S. tax compliance requirements can be numerous and complex. Let PDR help you navigate the ins and outs of the U.S. marketplace, while allowing you to focus on the growth of your business.
Our initial consultations will focus on entity selection, federal state and local tax registration requirements, payroll taxes, accounting software and international tax planning.
PDR CPAs + Advisors International and Multinational Tax Solutions:
- Inbound tax planning – foreign investments/operations in the United States
- U.S. accounting and tax preparation services for foreign nationals and foreign owned businesses
- General compliance services for foreigners with U.S. based businesses and investments
- Preparation of U.S. international tax forms – 1118, 5471, 5472, Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts Reporting,(FBAR), 1120-F
- Analysis of anti-deferral regimes – Subpart F and PFIC regimes
- Assistance with U.S. SS-4 forms, W-8BEN, W-8ECI,W-8EXP,W-8IMY
- Sec. 1446 tax – Reporting and withholding on payments to foreign persons
- IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) Planning
- Outbound Tax implications and reporting requirements for US companies and individuals investing overseas
- Foreign Tax credits
- Tax treaties